Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank You Debbie.

Thank for the encouraging thoughts Debbie. And thank you for signing up and posting. I was wondering if anyone ever would. I think it would be a good way for all of us to keep in touch. I've noticed my profile has about 80 hits. Someone's reading it. Jump in, don't be afraid.
Quick update. I've been working with one of our City Councilwomen this week. We're going to be guests on one our local talk shows, The Jim Cates Show AM 1440 sometime in the next couple of weeks or so. She going to announce that she's sponsering a bill making it illegal for anyone convicted of sex crimes against a child to be in our public parks. Sounds simple enough. I've done a lot of reading about this. She's a tough woman, I just hope she can pull this off. You can bet it's going to be one hell of a fight though.
It's kinda cool to think that because of one of my columns, the Topeka City Council is fighting over this at all. At least they know me. Maybe one of the days I can make a few extra bucks doing this.
Hope all is well with each of you and yours. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin ...

    Thanks for the blog link to me via email.

    I'll make a link for you too in our website.

    God Bless,

    Myron @ my own faith 2.com

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...