Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let's Do It Then

Hi Debbie, and thank you for posting. Debbie, do you remember the family reunions we used to have in Claflin wheb we were kids? Do you remember how much fun it was? At the time I didn't think much about it. But looking back, those might have been the best days of our lives.
Why don't we do it anymore? How about you and I spreading the word and try to put something together sometime next summer. Personally, I can't think of a better place for a reunion that Lone Duck Campground in Colorado. I could handle the reservations if there is an intrest from others in the family. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Ii think that would be fun... I do plan on taking a vacation next summer I usually only take one at Christmas time because that is when my business is slow .. but I am already planning to have one in the summer time this next summer so yea... that would be great. I don't know anything about Lone Duck campground .. is it high in the mountians.. cause Dad can't go if it is, he does not breath well up in the mountians. I for one would love to see all the cousins come so we could see everyone. I have very fond memories of those big reunions in Claflin, and would love to see everyone and their kids and grandkids. So lets get a list together of them all and see how many we can contact.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...