Monday, March 24, 2014

Looks Like The Science Isn't So Settled After All...

   

I know how much you dedicated global warming believers love your science.

And I know you like nothing more than claiming the whole thing is settled science and that your imaginary global warming boogeyman is going to kill us all.

If this rock solid science you base your entire belief system on is so settled why is it that the American Physical Society ( I assume you've heard of them) rethinking their position by appointing three notorious climate skeptics to it's panel of public affairs (POPA)?

Professor of Meteorlogy Richard Lindzen from MIT.


John Christy, Professor of Atmospheric Science at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.


Judith Curry, Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Georgia Tech.


You don't suppose it has anything to do with one of their most distinguised members, Professor Hal Lewis resigned in disgust at the Society's endorsement of what he called the "global warming scam" do you?


Surely not.

There's no doubt the true believers among us will call each and every one of the scientists quacks and do everything in their limited power to discredit all three of them.

Nothing new there.

But.

But are you willing to call out one of the largest and most respected scientific organizations in the world as a bunch of flat earthers.

Of course you will.

Face it global warming believers, the gig is up.

One last thought before I get out of here.

Farmgirl: Thank you for bringing this topic up the other day. It was well worth checking into...

Kevin McGinty


6 comments:

  1. Sarge Stan 24 March, 2014

    I just switch Browsers and don't have this on Firefox set up yet, So I will have to adapt and improvise before I can start kicking butt. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There it is back working ! avatar is back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Kathy showed me this it gave me hope that maybe all is not lost in the fight for truth about our planet's climate. Great job Kevin. I was going to do a blog on this but Captain's Mason comments on our founding principles sent me off on a different tangent. And Stan/Sargejr looking good : ) capoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go over to that CJ blog on this Global warming Crap, I am biting at the bit. But looks like Farm girl and Dave and others have it under control, and I don't even think catsncats has jumped in yet to set the Libs straight. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...