I'm not sure whether you guys heard about the goofy all night global-warming slumber party the socialists put on Monday night on the floor of the Senate or not.
Evidently they've accepted the fact that they've completely failed at addressing the real problems Americans are facing on a daily basis so they've decided to try to change the subject.
Who can blame them?
Talking about the mythical global-warming boogeyman is a lot easier than trying to defend the lies, failures, and outright corruption they've inflicted on this nation since coming to power.
It's a lot easier than talking about:
- The weakest economic recovery this country has ever seen.
- The colossal failure and political liability Obamacare has become for them.
- The fact that more people than ever before are recieving food stamps, umemployment, social security disability or some other form of government assistance than ever before since they took came to power.
- The fact that the workforce participation rate is the lowest it's ever been.
- The IRS scandal in which Lois Learner herself admitted to, apologized for and is now hiding behind the fifth amendment in order to keep from testifying about.
- The fact that this administration is using the power of the NSA to spy on every single one of us.
- The Benghazi cover up in which four brave Americans were murdered while Obama hoped on Air Force One and headed to Vegas to hob knob with his millionaire and billionaire friends.
- This administration trying to inject government monitors into news rooms all across the country.
- The reemergence of al-Qaeda as a power in Iraq.
- The never ending hell hole known as Afghanistan.
- The massive foreign policy failures in Israel, Gaza, Lybia, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Russia and now Ukraine.
You socialists go ahead and whip up your stupid global warming hysteria all you want.
No one's listening because no one cares.
In the mean time I'm asking those of you who haven't consumed the socialist Kool-Aid and are still able to think for yourself and those who want a better future for yourself, your kids and or grand kids to stand with me and millions of others from all across this nation and head to the voting booth in November so we can put an end to this socialist nightmare once and for all...