Sunday, May 27, 2018

Another Summit in the Books...


I'd like to take a couple minutes to thank each and every one of you guys for a couple different things.

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for being part of this little Underground Bunker of ours.

I could easily babble on, rant and rave about this or that till the cows come home.

But without your participation and support all these years I'd probably have thrown in the towel a long time ago.

Thank you.

And now for the Summit.

As usual, I need to throw out a special thanks to my good friend and long timer supporter, Sarge.

You guys should all know by now that if it weren't for his help and contributions we'd barely be able to get these get together's off the ground.

Thank you, Sarge.

It was good to see all of you yesterday.

It was a good chance to get reacquainted with old friends, make a few new one's, and make sure those we've lost along the way are not forgotten.



As usual the weather kicked our butts.

It all started with forecasts of rain all week but ended up with blazing heat.

I'm thinking next year we'll have it in October of November.

We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, here's to another year of raising hell, cussing and discussing the issues of the day.

And most of all, here's to another year of watching the left as they go about the daily business of losing their collective minds...

Kevin McGinty





13 comments:

  1. A big THANK YOU for the party Kevin, Linda and Family and also to our old friend Sarge! Thanks also to you and Safe, for allowing us to be a part of your blog family!
    I think we have also gained a couple of friends to the group. My wife's and my Son, and his son, our grandson, had a great time attending this year! Our grandson, being 13 years old, expressed how much he enjoyed the conversations and really appreciated being treated as an equal and talked to like an equal by everyone. Thank you all for welcoming them to the Summit!
    My wife also says Hi to everyone and thanks so much for thinking about her. Hopefully her health issues will finally get handled in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - what Gary said.

    Handsome Hubby n' me will be looking forward to next year.

    Per Sarge's request..... I will make the Chocolate Cherry upside down cake for next summit gathering.

    In addition to the cake, is there anything that y'all would like for me to bring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shucks Kevin you would do the same for me, and beside where can you fine two people that works well together, and I must say it, I truly am starting to like you a little.. Happy Birthday by the way. You did Good! Oh Zach just yelled out fill that hole, you know with dirt!! lol You all and all those that was there, God bless them all, great people and now Great Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, lets not forget NASCAR race today and they are one group of people that always Honors our Military. You won't see them taking a knee, and I guess Jeff Gordon is going into the Hall of Fame, well deserved, I followed that Guy from when he started in go carts. He got 96% of the vote, Who the hell was the 4%????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Grief is there another blog up I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Bunker dwellers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early?

    Oh hell no. This the latest I've slept in a long time.

    And the guilt is eating me alive.

    NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit you do have some shitty work day hours, but someone has to do it, might as well be a guy with all that white Privilege.

      Delete
  8. I just ordered me one of those Electric lawn mowers, 14 in cut from Home Depot so I can hit the places that I can't get the rider into all that turning is killing me, gotta make life easier at my age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bar staff at this place was professional and their drinks ensured us a fun night in the city. I can't wait to go back. Most of the negative elements of going to a more popular place are avoided here; the staff at LA event venues was really mature and respectful.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...