Thursday, August 2, 2018

Amazing American Friday...



I've noticed a few stories popping up about that imaginary blue wave coming.

Bullshit!

Don't believe a single thing these left-wing bastards tell you.

Keep in mind the one's selling that blue wave are the exact same people who told us Hillary had a 98% of beating Trump in 2016.

They're the exact same people out there siding with illegals over the American people day in and day out.

They're the same people threatening to impeach Trump on a daily basis.

They're the same people not only threatening to abolish ICE but now they're threatening to prosecute them.

They're the same people who told us 2.5% GDP was the new normal and we'd just have to get used to it.

They're the same people who told us America doesn't build things anymore.

Bullshit!

They're the same people who appear on CNN and accuse President Trump of treason.

They're the same people who appear on MSNBC and attack all of us.

They're the same people who constantly attack President Trump and the 63,000,000 of us who voted for him.

They've called us every name in the book.

Leveled every disgusting accusation against us they can think of.

And now because Trump is calling them out on their lies they're crying like the little bitches they are.

Case in point:





Screw you, Jim Acosta.

Maybe if you'd stop being such a little bitch you'd get some of that respect you somehow think you deserve.

Trump's approval rating has risen to a record 50%

His rallies continue to draw tens of thousands of supporters.

Make no mistake, we're winning.

And if anyone tells you different they're lying.

Oh, and Blue, you can take your imaginary blue wave and shove it up your ass.

Stay safe and be well, my friends...

Kevin McGinty





26 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't think there will be a blue wave. I'm still pumping out facebook messages supporting Trump and dogging the "other" people.

    Rikki, I hope you are doing better with your back pain, and Sarge you better just get well, ya hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cruz and the other guy, Beto are running a close race down here. Texans better open their eyes and right this ship now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Rose. You guys are operating in ground zero of the invasion of our country and the good citizens of Texas had better pay attention...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold that thought, I'll be right back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Damn sorry I lost my own train of thought... what a dunce. Did I ever tell ya I am old?

      Delete
    2. I'll bet that is what many X wives have said on the way out the door! :)

      Delete
  6. I just about choke every time I see and hear the Liberal commies saying that they are "fighting to preserve our Democracy" and "fighting to save the Constitution"! What Bullshit! That is the last thing that they are worried about! They want to over-throw the constitutionally elected leader of our Country and tear down everything that this country was built on and men and women have died for! The slime-ball Liberals and the greedy "Never Trumpers" are simply interested in preserving the lifestyles that the people of this country have allowed them to take from us! Everything that they say should be taken to mean the very opposite of what they profess to be fighting for! They are all liars and takers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all the vegans out here, I am cooking my son wife and grandson a nice thick T-Bone Steak tonight, it was by luck I caught a steer out back eating all the Vegans food so I killed it. Thank me later...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Grief, come on people what ever I had wasn't contagious.

    Good morning room 235.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Child Custody...

    Michigan Justice

    Detroit, MI (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Wayne County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible

    The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

    After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

    After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Detroit Lions Football Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone. Hey it's Friday's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, I wish.

    Been at it since 2:30 this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  12. yawn stretch....

    g'mornin' y'all

    ReplyDelete
  13. one thing that happened to me when I was in the hispital was that I got aay from coffee. I'm enjoying hot brewed tea more these days. About 1 cup a day and after that one caffiene free soda pop but mainly I have been drinking ice water.

    Odd....huh?

    At the moment I'm taking a break from the back brace - it is really uncomfortable but necessary until I'm out of the woods.

    One thing is for sure - I was glad to be sprung from the hispital...the nursing staff treated me good but I was there nearly one week and getting mighty tired of the lab folks coming by.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good grief looks like we got a little rain over here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Won't be long now. After months of preparing and waiting we're finally getting ready to head to Colorado.

    The plan is to leave here by 6:00.

    I told em all last night they'd better get their butts to bed because I was getting them up early whether they liked it or not.

    It's that time.

    Wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. safe journey, have lots of fun.
      hugs~ Rikki

      Delete
  16. Thank you, Rikki...

    And so far so good. Luke and Mandy are on their way. Linda and Misty are both up. Travis, Adam and Sofie remain a challenge.

    Hey, it's going a lot better than I expected...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better have a formation and count heads, Have a great time and damn it stay safe, lot of Liberal's on the road don't ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol... I'm sure my Trump bumper sticker will be a big hit in Colorado...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alright, everybody's up and so far I've only heard a couple bad words directed my way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remind them it takes lots of work to have fun...

      Delete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...