Sunday, August 12, 2018

Take a knee my ass...



Here we go again.

Another year another chance for the left-wing, Soros funded, Black Lives Matter, America hating son of a bitches to make asses out of themselves.

I've been a huge NFL fan for as long as I can remember.

Those days are long gone.

This will be the third year in a row that my family and I will easily find other things to do with our time and our money on a Sunday afternoon.

The only reason these bastards are allowed to continue their disrespectful temper tantrum is because the NFL is run by a bunch of gutless cowards.

And don't give me that 1st Amendment bullshit either. This has nothing to do with the 1st amendment.

The 1st Amendment protects you from the government. The NFL is a private employer and just like every employer in America it has every right to set the standards and rules of conduct.

Period.

End of story.



And just like every America hating stunt you left-wing bastards pull just creates more Trump supporters.

But you're too stupid to realize it.

Just keep doing what you're doing...

And as a quick side note to those of you who never watch the videos I post:  

I promise you'll love this one...

Kevin McGinty

12 comments:

  1. Snatch those stringy hair strands off his head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, I won't be watching NFL this year either -

    I've got other things I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NFL...are they still around? It stands for Not For Long the way they’re going.

    Talk about making yourself irrelevant. They’re doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good morning Kevin, as you get ready for work I think I shall climb back in the rack. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some bullshit right there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't make me a bad person...😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was ready to watch again, until the NFL turned coward and ran. Too bad there is not another team like the Cowboys ( I can't believe I am supporting them) so I could watch one game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The next plank of football that came under attack was the cheerleaders. Radical feminists have forever hated the concept of cheerleaders, even though girls and young women voluntarily try out for the spots and train incredibly hard.



    But feminists don’t care. They want cheerleaders gone.

    The move to oust female cheer squads from Formula 1 racing has thus far been successful —much to the frustration of those employed women — but hasn’t yet gotten traction in the NFL.

    But leftists have found a way to make the cheer squads more progressive.

    For the time in NFL history, cheer teams will now include male dancers.

    Like I always said everything the Liberals touch turns to 💩.


    ReplyDelete
  9. Democrat House candidate convicted of DUI tells officers: ‘I hate this country’
    August 12, 2018

    Democrat House candidate convicted of DUI tells officers: ‘I hate this country’

    One Democrat House candidate has found himself in hot water after newly released footage revealed how he really feels about America.

    Steven Lamar Foster, a 61-year-old Democrat from Dalton, GA, told police while he was being arrested for driving under the influence (DUI): “I hate this country.”

    Well get your raged ass on a plane and get the fuck out. Oh and take moochshell with you.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...