Saturday, February 2, 2019

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is toast and he knows it...


That ol' Karma really is a bitch...

Earlier in the week we all watched as the governor of Virginia defended a now beaten democrat sponsored abortion bill that would have allowed a woman to kill her baby up to the moment she was actually in the process of giving birth.

That alone is enough to make any decent person cringe but that was just part of the bill.

The bill he was defending also made it legal to kill the baby after it was born if that's what the woman decided she wanted to do.

I'm sorry but once the baby is born it's no longer about abortion. Now we're talking about murder.

Period. End of story.

The fallout from his callous defense of the bill was swift.

And of course his fellow godless democrats defended him by calling republicans and pro-life people racists, extremists, and used every other worn out talking point they could think of.

Of course he had the full and unconditional support of the mainstream media.

In their eyes he was a progressive hero.

But that was the first of the week.

It was before a long ago photo from his year book suddenly came crashing out of his closet.


Now they hate him with all their cold, broken little hearts.

CNN led the charge demanding his resignation.

But of course they couldn't help but lie about the whole thing by reporting that their now disgraced governor was a republican.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/01/watch-cnn-chyron-labels-virginia-gov-ralph-northam-a-republican/

The dam has now broken and one godless democrat after another has condemned him personally as well as professionally and are demanding he resigns.

Every left-wing drug infested Hollywood freak has followed suite.

Newspapers and left-wing, communist websites are calling for his resignation.

That's not to say he doesn't have his supporters though.

Virginia Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw issued the following statement:

“His whole life has been about exactly the opposite and that’s what you need to examine, not something that occurred 30 years ago,” he said. “While it’s in very poor taste, I would think there is problem [sic] no one in the General Assembly who would like their college conduct examined. I would hate to have to go back and examine my two years in the Army. trust me. I was 18 years old and I was a handful, OK? His life since then has been anything but. It’s been a life of helping people, and many times for free.”

Touching.

Funny thing is that I highly doubt he felt the same was when the godless democrats were digging through Brett Kavanaugh's 30 year old year books as they were trying to destroy his life.

Personally, I couldn't care less whether he resigns or not.

I'm just enjoying watching yet another godless democrat who won his election in part by attacking and accusing his republican opponent of being a racist wallow in his own shit.

You guys enjoy your weekend...

Kevin McGinty













27 comments:

  1. Has anyone asked the question how a person can kill a PG women and be charged with a double Murder and abortions is not murder? That puzzles the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Sarge you have to keep in mind we're dealing with people who believe some women have penises and some men have menstrual cycles.

    So there's that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't ban the word Freaks have they?...

      Delete
  3. Actually the approach is completely wrong on this abortion issue.

    It's not a fetus.

    It's an undocumented infant in the womb.
    As we have been taught by the dems, all undocumented humans have rights. It's not about whether they belong, or a choice.

    Child should be allowed to be born, and have his(hers) day in court.

    See my point?

    I think you do.


    Nothing demonstrates hypocrisy than a worthless, godless, immoral, communist, democrat. Poster child....


    #undocumentedinfants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dam it. Here's the link I left out.


      https://www.lifenews.com/2019/01/31/if-we-call-unborn-babies-undocumented-infants-will-liberals-stop-killing-them/

      Delete
  4. I wonder how these libtards would act if he just decides to ignore them all and stay his route? Just throwing it back at them. They wouldn't have a clue as to what to do or how to handle it. Might be interesting watching them try to defend themselves after they have proven how racists they all are and how they defend their own actions. Watching libtards take down another lib is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the tactic Skip. It's what must be done.

      Any fight that seems to be stuck in a trench, must be adapted to pursue and attack the enemy. And if in fact you can cause political cannibalism? Perfect.

      Divide and conquer. When it becomes stale, adapt the new method, and implement.

      Drop the hammer, and never let off.

      Incrementalism cannot survive when the group cannot agree.

      Bust the hive.
      Drop it from the tree. Crush with your boot.
      And take a giant piss on it for good measure.

      Delete
    2. Your right on. "Divide and conquer" is exactly what they have been doing to us for years. proof is here right now. Look at all the RINO's and anti Trumper's. They like to practice this on us. Wonder how they will like it when it comes rolling back on them? Its already starting to show on them. But unlike some of our so called conservatives they will all stand behind their leaders in the end.

      Delete
    3. You can't win a fight you can't stomach.

      You can't win a fight unless you beleive wholly in your heart.

      You can't win a fight, when concerned for your own personal protection or interests. Self preservation will take you out of the fight.

      That's why RINOS are the biggest problem.




      Delete
  5. Strange, a illegal immigrant mother expecting a child - comes to the US to have the baby here - is it me or do unborn babies of illegal immigrants have more rights than American babies?

    It is horrible how New York and Virginia have taken a plummeting lower step in regard to human life.

    Crimes against humanity have been intertwined throughout history - but it is alive and well in this current age and even here in the US.

    It's not choice - nope - it's murder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riki-

    "is it me or do unborn babies of illegal immigrants have more rights than American babies?"

    Bingo. You got it.
    That's the logic that must be used against them.
    I quoted you because that's the exact question we must ask ourselves, and then use logic to destroy the liberal hypocrisy and immorality they display.

    My only worry?
    The right is not near enough aggressive.........




    Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they are.
    Masters of hypocrisy and distraction.

    Same reason I beleive a homosexual black actor walking the sub zero streets of Chicago late at night, throws a noose around his neck and claims outrage. Then can provide no evidence, even going as far as refusing to turn over phone records to help his case. Fake outrage distraction.

    Straight out of the book....


    And yes, I went there. Didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enough blog hogging from me for a the day. Gotta jam outta here.

    I expect sarge will be here to kick any ass that is needed. And I'm sure he ain't gonna be as nice as I am. πŸ˜‰

    #rejecttheleft

    MAGA


    Peace and chicken grease folks. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Upon further review the good governor says he has no intentions of resigning.

    Late last night he apologized for appearing in that 30 year old racist photo. He woke up this morning and realized he doesn't actually remember posing for it at all.

    I can hear the drug infested Hollywood perverts and the media talking heads now.

    Well he said he doesn't remember it and that's good enough for me.

    Now back to the real story...

    All republicans are racists...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Hammer I can't kick any ass today Sicker than a dog, Flu again this is a bad one this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry brother. Go get Tamiflu. It took a day off of it for me. I'm not a doctor guy, but I went twice in one week.
    This particular strain is extremely bad for respiratory. I know in your situation that it's aggravated.

    Kick the flu's ass, and I'll pop in here and there and run fire watch. Rest and heal! Do you HEAR ME???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, it's groundhog day and DiBlasio didn't murder the groundhog. So that's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMFAO!!!!!

    I guess a win is a win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Notice how the PP (planned parenthood) people and their ilk are all in an uproar over the blackface guy. Their motive is to deflect the news away from his actual horror of killing babies at full term. Just goes to show they will eat their own if need be. Another, look over there move.

    Sarge, I hope you get to feeling better. Try to drink lots of water to help with breaking up the congestion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went for my yearly physical a couple of days ago and I got the flue and shingles injection. There is a new shingles injection where you get one injection and then 6 months later you get the other injection (booster). The new shingles injection is said to be much better than the older version. The doctor told me 1 in 70 will experience a reaction. Well, that would be me. Woke up the next day and my muscles and joints hurt and I had a horrible throbbing pain in my head and my arm hurts really, really bad. I have a five inch raised rash at the injection site. All my test results came back excellent so that is good news. I would still recommend the shingles injection even with the pain I am going thru because if you have ever had shingles then you know how painful and dangerous shingles can be. I don't want to scare anyone, just wanting to pass along some information. More than likely none of you would experience a side effect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol... We knew what you meant, Rose...

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, the VA Governor's career has just been delivered. Now it's being kept comfortable while we have a conversation on whether it gets to live or die.

    Seems oddly appropriate, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. It does indeed...

    New blog up and running...

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...