Friday, July 26, 2019

More Winning!!!


Just when you think the week couldn't get any better it does.

First we had Mueller and the entire deranged left make fools of themselves.

Then today the Supreme Court lifted the injunction prohibiting Trump from building the southern border wall.

What do you think of this shit, Blue?

Supreme Court Lets Trump Build the Wall; Lifts Injunction



The U.S. Supreme Court allowed President Donald Trump to begin building the wall on the U.S.-Mexico border using emergency funds, lifting an injunction Friday that had been imposed by a district court in California and upheld by the Ninth Circuit.


After Congress refused to appropriate enough funding to build a barrier along the border earlier this year, President Trump declared a national emergency to allow the administration to access more money. In total, he ordered $8 billion spent — though, as Breitbart News pointed out, only $3.6 billion needed an emergency declaration.
The president was exultant on Twitter:
The decision was largely along partisan lines, with all five Republican-appointed justices voting to lift the injunction, while all three liberal justices were opposed. Justice Stephen Breyer sought to have it both ways, allowing the process to go forward but not the construction: “There is a straightforward way to avoid harm to both the Government and respondents while allowing the litigation to proceed. Allowing the Government to finalize the contracts at issue, but not to begin construction, would al- leviate the most pressing harm claimed by the Government without risking irreparable harm to respondents.”
Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He earned an A.B. in Social Studies and Environmental Science and Public Policy from Harvard College, and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. He is also the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, which is available from Regnery. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak.

Let the meltdown begin...
Kevin McGinty

21 comments:

  1. Supreme Court clears way for Trump administration to use military funds for border wall

    The Supreme Court Friday lifted a freeze that had prevented the White House from using approximately $2.5B in Pentagon money to replace existing sections of barrier along the southwest border. MAGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. He warned us we'd be winning so much that eventually we'd get tired of it.

    Maybe one of these days but I'm not there yet.

    KAG BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all good things come to a end, and it is now bed time, good night room 235...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so confused!!

    It’s getting hard to tell when the world will end. Or when the end will begin… or whatever it is we’re being told.
    Do we have 12 years like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told us in the Green New Deal to change our terrible ways before it’s too late, or do we have a mere 18 months as BBC News environment correspondent Matt McGrath warns? Good Grief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is only 1 who knows - the 1 who hold time in His hands - the creator, God Almighty Himself. The Great I Am.

    AOC and Matt McGrath and all those "dooms day" brainless unfortunate souls do not have the answer - they are peddling lies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rikki my comment was tongue in cheek... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I know Sarge :) hug hug

    my message was for the shadow dwellers who come and lurk but are too chicken shit to post anything

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see DeBleosio of NY is asking for $1.00 donations, What the Hell is he going to do with $3.00 from Him, wife and son?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe he's gonna write a book and use the $3 for paper and pens :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well the good lord gave someone the smarts to invent beds, So I think I am going to take advantage of using one. Good night room 235...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol Kevin, I wish I could, but anyhow good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well now that I turned myself into a zombie I guess I better be thinking about going back to the Rack...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done thinking so good night room 235.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well theses are nice mornings to sit on the sunny side patio that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The meltdown continues to grow.

    We'll discuss it in the next edition of Room 235.

    But for now I gotta help my loving spouse prepare for the hungry masses who should be arriving in about an hour or so...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doesn't get any better than that my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Latest I figure, the topic will be the tweets. Lmao...

    Well, Baltimore is a rodent infested shit hole. So is downtown LA, a big chunk of Chicago, etc...

    Wonder runs them?...

    I'm sure Kevin will have some great memes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well I hate to bust up this massive Party, but time to say good night. So good night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol... Trust me, Hammer. The memes just keep coming...

    In the meantime I've posted a new mini blog...

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...