Thursday, February 20, 2020

Arrogant little man...


To be completely honest I've kinda tuned out a lot of the bullshit the dems have been spreading lately.

Why, you ask?

Because I'm sick of hearing it.

One thing I did pay attention to was the way Bloomberg looked down his nose at the rest of us rubes.

It's not just Bloomberg.

It's the whole leftist mindset that they think they're so much better than the rest of us.

Just look at the way Blue presents himself around here.

The problem with their way of thinking is that it's become their downfall.

All you have to do is watch their daily meltdowns as President Trump and the American people play them like cheap fiddles. They have no idea how to handle anyone who refuses to bow down to their self-perceived superiority.


     

Remember Paul Harvey?

Of course you do.

I know most of you have heard him tell this story but it's worth repeating.

       


Sorry Blue, but the days of you snobs looking down your fucking noses at the rest of us have come to an end.

MAGA

KAG

Trump 2020

Kevin McGinty





15 comments:

  1. I went over after Trump's rally. Kind of glad I did. That was the biggest circus I ve ever seen. It was almost worth it. They were so mad at each other, stabbing ,lying and just flat out throat cutting each other. And the mod's couldn't keep it under control. I am really surprised that the audience didn't get into a all out brawl with each other. Pretty funny. Trump won another debate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a Shitty day, having my hot water tank replaced ( again ) only 7 years old one year out of warranty, Sucks... They don't make them like they use to..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And fast $1300.00 bucks Gary, but it is nice to have no leaks, I hate water leaks nothing worst other than maybe fire. But Life moves on.

      Delete
  3. I know what you got going on. I am still using one that I had put in over 10 yrs ago. I keep my eye on it cause I know its past its time.
    I just had my washer that I bought less than a year ago from Home Depot start acting up. Still on warranty They keep sending me deals to get extended warranty. Its a Amana and it will be a week before they get some one to come and look at it. All this stuff is just throw away any more. The land fills just keep getting fuller and fuller. The eco people don't get it. It wont do any good to get eco friendly if they keep making shit that falls apart in a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup you are right, ya just have to keep bending over with the crap that is made now days.

      Delete
  4. Don't forget Trumps Rally tonight, Making America Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is about to come up to speak....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Grief Trump is on a roll tonight, God Bless him...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compare what he's doing tonight to the clown show the dems put on last night.

    It's not even close...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He knows how to get the people evolved, Just tell them the truth,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good night room 235... Was A great night for America MAG. KAG.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...