Thursday, March 5, 2020

Believe it or not the dems are becoming even more unhinged by the day...


The worse things get for them the nastier they become.

First off you have Donna Brazil losing her shit and just yesterday, Oh so honorable Chuck Schumer threatened two Supreme Court Justices.

       


Schumer to Kavanaugh and Gorsuch: ‘You Will Pay the Price’ – ‘Won’t Know What Hit You’ if You Make ‘Awful Decisions’


During a speech about the abortion case before the Supreme Court on Wednesday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) stated to Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, “you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
Schumer said, “Now, we stand here today because behind me, inside the walls of this court, the Supreme Court is hearing arguments, as you know, for the first major abortion right cases since [Justice] Kavanaugh and [Justice] Gorsuch came to the bench. We know what’s at stake. Over the last three years, women’s reproductive rights have come under attack in a way we haven’t seen in modern history. From Louisiana, to Missouri, to Texas, Republican legislatures are waging a war on women, all women, and they’re taking away fundamental rights. I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you, if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett

I can hardly to see what's next...
Kevin McGinty

14 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that from commie rats like them?

    And a good morning room 235.. as I slither back to bed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another case of Dems fanning the flames. Giving some unbalanced moron the idea to commit violence. Where is the outrage from MSM. If a Republican had said this we would be hearing about how evil the person was. It would be talked about over and over and over again. And some wonder why no one with any brains listens to MSM. On the same topic the person holding the sign, "Protecting Abortion Rights is a Catholic Value", is not a Catholic. Reminds me of the moronic CJ letter writers who begin with, "I am a life long Republicans." The next sentence starts a litany of Dem talking points. The sign should have read,"I am for dismemberment and death for viable fetuses."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to mention I was referring to "Chuck you" Schumer in front of the Supreme Court yedterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think that with all of their idiots out on the street the asylum must be empty! But then, I haven't seen Adam Shit or Mad Maxine for a while. And that makes me very happy! But never fear, More "Chuck for the Buck" Schumer always seems to come through with something about as idiotic as anything either of them might come up with. Bless their little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless their insane little hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah gee, the fake Indian calls it quits.

    I'm shocked...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Grief I don't have to watch those skinny arms flying all over the place
    from Warren...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she goes for ole Bernie. And ole shifty shithead & Mad max e knee [her new indian name] are MIA for ??? Now that makes me wonder just what & where & when those to will show up and what the H they got going on now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, she'll be a good little communist loving dem and endorse Biden just like she's been told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yhep She knows where to kiss and what butt it is. Poor ole Bernie got the axe again. You would think he would smarten up after two times a looser.
      But it sure would make for some fun if she went against ole Donna the Amazon Brazil.

      Delete
  10. Well I want to go to bed but I also want to watch Tucker tonight, I am a slave to the TV, sucks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I will say good night room 235 and Prepare for Z's...

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...