Friday, March 26, 2010

"Freedom of Speech." You Either Believe In It Or You Don't...

Alright, it looks like the controversy over what kind of picture I can and can’t post still hasn’t been decided, so me and my little Weeble looking guy are going to tell our side of the story.

Looks like you won this battle, StJacques. Evidently if you progressive liberals cry racism often enough, loud enough, and to the right people you can get your way. Whatever.

Just so you know, I did keep my word and removed the picture you were so offended by in the first place. I tried to replace it with a similar one but now all the sudden it’s been rejected (because of racial connotations) by the moderators of this site. So I’ve chosen another one. One that I hope offends you just as much as the first one did but I doubt it will. Either way, life goes on.

Here’s the deal, my friend. This is my blog and the things I write and the pictures I choose to post at any given time are a reflection of my beliefs, thoughts, and opinions. And if somewhere along the way I post something that offends you, well, that’s your problem, not mine. Nowhere is it written nor is it implied that just because you’re a left-wing, Obama supporter that you have some special right, to not be offended. Sorry man, that’s just the way it is.

On the other hand, because of the First Amendment and the whole Freedom of Speech thing, I believe I still have the right to express my opinions as I see fit. And that’s what I intend to do.

StJacques, you and your left-wing buddy’s come in here and offend me every chance you get. And whether I like it or not, you have the right to do so. But let me post a picture that somehow damages you sensibilities you scream racism and cry like a bunch of little girls.

I read somewhere that, “If you don’t believe in the Freedom of Speech of those you despise, then you don’t believe in it at all.” Nuff said…

Kevin McGinty

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I shouldn't even get started on this...

    There are a couple of different possibilities here. First, this guy agrees with everything Kevin just said.
    Second, this guy is extremely offended by the blatantly racist comments in this post. He may be sitting in his mom's basement at this very moment crying his eyes out. Even worse, he could be threatening to execute a terrorist attack of unheard-of proportions in retaliation to this racism.

    So, here is my conclusion: I guess we know who to blame if America's major cities get hit with nukes in the next few days. Thanks for trying to provoke terrorist attacks, Kevin, you racist redneck.

    Lol, I just couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason. The second possibility was exactly why my reply was a simple Hmmm.

    I had no idea what he/she was saying so I thought a hmmm might be the safest way to go.

    Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...