Thanks to my good friend and fellow blogger over at cjonline, Lucinda, we now know what's wrong with the Republican Party.
So I figured it would only be fair to point out what I believe is wrong with today's Democrat Party.
But in order to get to it all this will have to be a multi-part effort.
And I figured a good way to start the ball rolling we'd discuss their wrong-headed slave master mentality.
First off, just like the Democrats, the party that brought us the KKK, passed the infamous Jim Crow laws of the Democrat controlled south, and who fought tooth and nail to stop any and all Civil Rights laws from being passed from the late 1800's to the mid 1960's, they still feel like they 'own' the black vote.
The condescending way the leaders of their party treat minorities and women when it comes to obtaining a simple photo ID is beyond appalling.
They act like they're either too stupid or too helpless to get one.
Truth is, the only people in this country who have trouble getting a photo ID are the tens of millions of people who are here illegally.
And they know that. But the problem is that they're counting on those tens of millions of illegals to vote for them so they can maintain their stranglehold they now have over this once great nation.
It's more of their slave master mentality.
In their minds they're entitled to 'own' the Hispanic vote just like they're entitled to 'own' the women and the black voting blocs.
The Democrats take great pleasure in labeling the Republican Party as the Party of 'Old, Rich, White Men' (a racist description if ever there was one) but that's just not the case at all.
Thanks to our good friend and regular contributor to this little blog of ours, Raallph and a list he put together and posted last night I a little something to back that statement up.
Democrat Leaders and Potential Presidential Contenders:
- Hillary Clinton (67) Old, White, and a 1%er
- Nancy Pelosi (73) Old, White, and a 1%er
- Joe Biden (70) Old, White, and a 1%er
- Harry Reid (74) Old, White, and a 1%er
- Diane Feinstein (80) Old, White, and a 1%er
Republican Leaders and Potential Presidential Contenders:
- Marco Rubio (Young, Vibrant, and Hispanic)
- Ted Cruz (Young, Vibrant, and Hispanic)
- Tim Scott (Young, Vibrant, and Black)
- Nikki Haley (Young, Vibrant, and American Indian)
- Rand Paul (Young, Vibrant, and White)
- Paul Ryan (Young, Vibrant, and White)
- Bobby Jindal (Young, Vibrant, and Indian)
- Suzanna Martinez (Middle-Aged, Vibrant, and Hispanic)
- Mia Love (Young, Vibrant, and Black)
- Dr. Ben Carson (Middle-Aged, Vibrant and Black)
There's a distinct difference between the Democrats and the Republican Parties.
The Democrats court votes based on nothing other than one's gender or color of their skin.
Regardless of what you've heard the Republican Party doesn't spend a lot of time worrying about all that worn out nonsense.
We're simply interested in freedom loving people who still believe in this country and what it once stood for.
Today I'm asking those of you on the fence to stand with us in November as we start the long process of putting this country back on the right track...