Sunday, October 8, 2023

And they ask me why I go fishing so much...

 


***Live Updates***

Jewish Holiday Horror: Historic Terror in Israel

Hamas Rains Thousands of Rockets

Shock: Militants Infiltrate towns

unprecedented # of Civilians, Soldiers Held Hostage in Gaza

Hezbollah Fires Mortar Shells from Lebanon

Claim: Iran Directly Backed Attack

Report: 300 people dead, ~1,900 wounded

Netanyahu Vows Revenge Like Never Before

‘This is our 9/11’

Palestinians celebrate their return after crossing the border fence with Israel from Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip on October 7, 2023. Barrages of rockets were fired at Israel from the Gaza Strip at dawn as militants from the blockaded Palestinian enclave infiltrated Israel, with at least one person …

The Palestinian militant group Hamas launched unprecedented terror attack on Israel, which has included the firing of thousands of rockets into Israel and the infiltration of Israeli territory by land, air, and sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...