Monday, April 24, 2023

 Back The Blue



For a long time now, law enforcement has been attacked by the radical left.  There's bad apples (in a manner of speaking) in all walks of life all across the board - does that mean that the entire human population needs to be exterminated? Common sense has to enter sometime.  

We need our law enforcement. 

Yes there are some law enforcement officers who have zero business being in law enforcement, but what about the decent honorable men and women in law enforcement?!  

It is honorable to see several Back the Blue flags on people's automobiles, in front yards of houses.  This movement caught the attention of our state lawmakers.

Just this afternoon while combing the net for blog topics, our own local KSNT has this article. 

https://www.ksnt.com/capitol-bureau/back-the-blue-license-plates-approved-in-kansas/

'Back the Blue' license plates approved in Kansas

Yes, our Governor Kelly penned off on House Bill 2346 for Back the Blue license plates. 

This is a good thing but much more needs to be done to show the due respect that law enforcement deserves.  

5 comments:

  1. This is for Divemaster as I dont know how to get ahold of him any other way. Maybe he can get my F B and other info from Ben Around or Sargerjr.
    I just seen that one of my old customers from Four Corners passed. P V aka Paul Vowell 83 yrs. Vodka tonic with three olives

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad, I knew PV well. Roofed his house when he was lived over south and east of Carbondale not far from my buddy Bud G. After he moved to Scranton didn't see him much, maybe once and a while I would see him over at the Carbondale Casey's telling tall tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's something to watch for. Even if your not a Catholic it still applies to all religion.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/biden-fbi-targets-the-church/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They target everyone except the real criminals that have sold the country out making their families millions. We know who those family of politicians are. Not much posted on here lately, I never post much, but use to look every now and then. Hopefully those folks are just busy or taking a break and are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...