This one is probably about 100 yards south of the one I just told you about and yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. You see, my dad started taking me to work with him from almost the time I could walk and we continued that way until I was about 10 years old I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Probably the last thing I need right now...
To say the nights are almost unbearable is a understatement. What used to a welcome chance to rest up and recharge for the next day has be...
-
The outrage is still coming. They hysteria is at an all time high. The name calling and accusations are everywhere. White Supremac...
-
Alright guys, it's that time again. It's Friday and it's your day to steer this thing in whatever direction you want it to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment