Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Art and Lucielle Beck's house


This is where my friend Artie Beck lived. It was a two bedroom house. Artie and his two brothers, Freddie and Jerry all slept on the enclosed front porch. They had one set of bunk beds and one regular bed. Freddie was just a year older so we all ran around together. But with Jerry, it was a different story. He was in the "big kids" room at school and he knew how to put model cars together. Yeah, I thought he was cool. I remember going into the house through the little side porch, it went straight into the kitchen. And for some reason, I remember them having a barrel full of tad poles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...