Friday, January 1, 2021

Adios Bitch...

 

Is it gone?

Good.

Yeah, I'm talking about that god awful year we just went through.

Just about everything about 2020 sucked.

Way too many really bad things happened.

Way too many lies were told.

And way too many Americans rolled over like sheep because of those lies we were told.

I don't believe for a minute that covid just happened.

You'll never change my mind that the whole things wasn't designed, promoted, and executed by the dems, rinos, and the Washington DC corrupt to the core swamp in order to destroy the American economy so they could finally get rid of President Trump.

You'll never convince me the lockdowns and mask mandates were about anything other than population control.

No way in hell can you make me believe it's alright for the masses to flock to Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowes but not okay for churches and schools to be open.

And you can scream at the top of your lungs that Dementia Joe was elected president.

It was a stolen election and everyone with a lick of sense knows it.

And where we go from here is anyone's guess.

And that my friends is where the new year 2021 comes into play.

Hang on to your asses.

If things play out like I hope they will 2021 will make 2020 look like child's play.

Stand tall.

Stand proud.

And most importantly stand together.

Shit's about to get real...

Kevin McGinty



13 comments:

  1. Lol Get it all out of your system my friend.... :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess it is you and I kid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree completely. The only hope the democrat/communists had of beating Donald Trump with the economy roaring, illegal immigration stopped and finally getting trade deals that favored America was to derail the whole thing. And then lie their asses off about it. And at least for a while, America stopped destroying it's own economy in the name of the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the world, global warming.

    This President handled the virus in the best way possible. He did things nobody else could have done. And the goddamn democrat/communists along with the goddamn democrat media convinced America of a pack of lies like never seen.

    Like you, Kevin, I think the democrat/communists happily sacrificed 340,000 American lives to pull off this virus plan. And that's just so far.

    I have a feeling this country is so far gone it may never come back. I'm glad I live up in the mountains right now. Got lots of survival food, guns and ammunition. A country boy can survive.

    It's about to get wet out there friends. As a good friend always says BE PREPARED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's time. We need a discussion. Better grab the ol watering can...

      Delete
  4. There are basically two roads in and out of our little valley. And there are people prepared to defend those roads if need be. We've got the high ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got her done today boys! Country roads are little sketchy, but I got a double. 120 and 80 yard pokes. Male and a female. She wasn't nearly as dumb as he was, but she was dumb enough. The male took a snow nap instantly, I missed her than nailed her broadside just as she turned to bolt. Average size yotes. Clean, fed and no mange. Sold them on calf distress calls.

    This didn't happen last year for me. And two days in in 2021? Have no idea what the difference is, but roll with it I will.

    Truck ride home I sorta got lost in thoughts about: 1. The best times are had by taking chances. New ground, no phones, bad roads, satellite scout, and if I got stuck it would of been a walk today. And I mean a walk. 2. How easy it is to dangle and entice with a fake free meal, convincing to blindly ignore defenses, and run full head of steam into death.

    Funny how that works, huh?

    What a day! It's only 11:00, too.

    Story time over.
    Stay warm and enjoy the day peeps. Time for some more coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Grief the Girls from across the street came over and cleaned my drive and sidewalks off, God bless them. The young in the USA are not all heartless...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I guess I will watch one more college game tonight....And drink a beer or two....

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...