Sunday, April 28, 2019

Racism is alive, well, and thriving in today's America...



Yeah I know. In what's become of today's America I'm not supposed to talk about certain subjects.

I'm just supposed to sit back and let these racist assholes run their mouths.

Much like the forever traumatized snowflakes today's colleges are churning out I'm supposed to be all eaten up inside by "White Guilt."

I'm expected to acknowledge my "White Privilege" and bow down at the feet of the bastards spewing their hatred.

Screw that.

I've worked my ass all my life.

I've raised my kids in such a way to know the difference between right and wrong.

I made sure they understood there's no such thing as a free ride.

Today, all three of them have decent paying jobs, raising families of their own, and teaching their own kids the same life lessons that were drummed into their heads while they were growing up.

Is it because they're white?

No!

It's because they've been raised to be decent human beings.

Period. End of story.

I came across the following article the other day about a racist college professor named Johnny Eric Williams who's words should be condemned by everyone who hears or reads them.

But because of the mealy-mouthed snowflakes today's colleges are churning out millions of kids have lost the ability to think for themselves and will willingly fall for the bullshit he's spreading.




Controversial Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams wrote that “whiteness is terrorism” in a recent social media post. Underscoring the extremism present on many college campuses, Williams claimed his comments are “not controversial in the academy.”
According to a report from Newsweek, Trinity College Professor Johnny Eric Williams is making waves again. Breitbart News reported in June 2017 that Williams had argued that first responders should have let Representative Steve Scalise die after he was shot during a practice for the congressional baseball game. Williams also shared a blog post by an anonymous author that asked black people to withhold life-saving help from white people in need.
“If you see them drowning. If you see them in a burning building. If they are bleeding out in an emergency room. If the ground is crumbling beneath them. If they are in a park and they turn their weapons on each other: do nothing,” the post read.
More recently, Williams tweeted that “whiteness is terrorism.” Now, he’s defending those comments. In a conversation with Newsweek, Williams said that his tweets are only controversial to white people.
“They’re not controversial in the academy. They’re not controversial within the black community. I don’t think they’re controversial at all,” Williams said, defending his tweet. “I think they’re controversial with people who see themselves as white, because it reveals in a telegraph that they’re immersed in that whiteness to a point where it’s hard for them to see anything else.”
“I’m referring to whiteness as an ideology, which everyone in the United States is immersed in because we live in a white supremacy society,” Williams added. “Because there are people walking around believing that they’re white and acting as if they’re white, when there’s just the human race.”
16 students from the class of 2021 withdrew their acceptance over the controversies surrounding Williams. In addition, alumni have withheld $200,000 in donations from the university over the administration’s refusal to sanction Williams for his comments about Representative Scalise.
==============================================================
I've got an idea.
Actually I have two ideas.
First off, how about you race baiters go to hell.
And secondly, how about you snowflakes grow some balls and think for yourselves for a change.
Kevin McGinty


47 comments:

  1. Well being around your family several times I can agree with you and Linda 1000% on your teaching of your Children and everything you said in this blog. But what does that have to do with that Rock? Just wondering, might be gold buried under it from the old days, good grief my mind is wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Caucasian and damn proud of my Irish heritage. Anyone have a problem with that can kiss where the sun don't shine. Read this blog every day, but it is difficult to comment because I would be repeating what others have written. Can count on one hand when I disagree with regulars on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Grief Tom never repeat what I say, you really be in the dog house, heheh it is lonely in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh now Sarge, there's no way you'd ever be in the dog house :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. New York Giants draft pick Corey Ballentine was injured and his college teammate was killed in an off-campus shooting in Kansas on Sunday, Washburn University officials said.
    Dwane Simmons, a defensive back who was entering his senior year at Washburn, was killed while Ballentine — a cornerback who was the Giants’ sixth-round pick — is expected to make a full recovery from his injuries, the university said in a statement. Police officers responded to reports of shots fired about 12:45 a.m. Sunday in Topeka, WIBW reported. Simmons was found with a gunshot wound and pronounced dead at the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's tragic Skippey - sorry to hear this. So young, full of life, prayers for the family.

      Delete
  6. I'm not sure how or where to begin Kevin, so I'm going to do what you know I will do.... start at the beginning and follow my thought process (complete or incomplete) which ever it may be.

    For starters I have nothing positive to say about anyone who uses skin color and bias in regard to rendering life saving aid - it shouldn't matter what skin color anyone is.... if there is anyone in need of life saving, they should receive life saving aid. Professor Johnny Eric Williams is very wrong in his ideology that white people deserve to die - jeepers.... that is so way out of touch with reality that it is just from some other dimension.

    The golden rule has been ignored for too long in today's society... maybe it should be revisited and made mandatory in education curriculum from Kindergarten on up through college and made mandatory in the work place too.... the reason I threw the work place in the mix is because junk don't end after you get out of school, there's jerks in the work place too.

    For those who haven't met me, I'm white in appearance. Truly there is no such thing as "all white" or "all....anything" because if you search your family heritage through the generations, you're going to find that we all are a mix of many nationalities but all 100% human.

    I do not agree with how some folks in Congress want to reimburse just the descendants of African American slaves....because that in itself denies that there were more than just African American slaves. Read the history books and you'll find there were more than just African Americans as slaves. Some slaves were called servants - and not all of them were African American.

    Like you Kevin, Rick and I have worked for what we have. Likewise, our kids doing the same.

    Sometimes I wonder how the folks in Congress were raised - it might explain a lot of why they conduct themselves with lack of respect they show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?, Hell the suspense is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calm down and take a deep breath Sarge... You'll be fine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good night I over extended myself tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apparently Democrats have not learned yet that Donald Trump isn’t some spineless politician who backs down at the slightest bit of friction. They think they can bully him and his family into doing whatever they want.

    They are wrong and they are finding that out now.

    President Trump has had enough of Democrats endless war against his presidency and his policies. He has filed a restraining order against one Democrat in Congress to stop the harassment. MAGA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the thing about President Trump, I think. He's got plenty of money so people can't bribe him, he's got the business background that has taught him how to deal with assholes and crooks, he knows when to compliment and when to make a smart-ass comment to some worthless scumbag that thinks they can outsmart him. He's a salesman. He finds out what people want and shows them how they can get it. The thing that I believe is most telling is that he loves this country and the opportunity that it has given him and he wants others to have the same opportunities! Now, how can the Democrats offer someone who is even close to offering those qualities for the office? They can't and they know it so the only way the think they can beat him is to get rid of him before the election or build up so many lies about him that the non-political voting person will vote against him. That's their only hope to keep the power they can't live without!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Gary you nailed right there, they can't beat him fair and square.

      Delete
  12. Don't worry I an't going to say a damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya it is that time over here also , good night room 235.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good rainy morning room 235...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Grief dry as a bone in here, so far anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. I know it never has been a easy road, but don't worry I'll make it. :):)

      Delete
    2. But on a friendlier note Kevin, I do have an extra Poncho if you need it...😂

      Delete
  17. Now tell me the truth Kevin, just how many people out here would give you the poncho off their backs?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol... Usually just the one's who have no intentions of going outside on a rainy day...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha Just for the record that does't leave me speechless. I was just waiting for others to jump in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heheeh My friends always come though in a pinch... It doesn't gets any better than this...Hear Me.!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good grief I can remember when I had a 30 man platoon that would call me a asshole, now I can only get two. Hell I always took as a show of love.. Times have changed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't think a person could get more wet than I did today, without being underwater...
    But I don't care. It ain't snow. All good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well Hammer,good to here that, sorry to say i could only see it out the window, and on the map, now I feel like an asshole for being smarter than some, not naming names...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know for sure with all this rain Kevin is a happy camper, he doesn't have to mow the grass, heheheh YET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Were getting nailed down here. I checked my rain gauge and it broke. Wont read over a 1 1/2 and I know we have had way more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Skipper can you swim? It is getting a little tents to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well my hose is on its little island now. First time I have ever been surrounded by water. I have been surrounded before though. Cant tell you what the situation was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come to think of it Skipper I was surrounded by water also for a long time 36 months in Hawaii. Good Grief I almost for got that.

      Delete
  28. Good morning room 235... And Kevin for some crazy ass friend I didn't sleep all that well, but all is well, coffee time...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lol... I slept like a baby. Got up at 2:30 then by 4:30 I decided to go lay down for a little while longer and just now got back up.

    I love Wednesdays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That my friend is what I should have done, but of course I am not as smart as you, and now you got me thinking why didn't I, Good Grief.

      Delete
  30. And now I will worry I may not be as delightful as I normally am.. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  31. Should be another interesting couple of days on the Hill, with Barr testifying again! Venezuela going crazy, the border in total chaos, Riots going on in Paris, uprisings in Iran, the Philippines wanting to go to war with Canada over their trash that they have been dumping on them, yada, yada, yada.....And yet, we are so worried that we can't get Trump impeached! (Libs..., Not us!)
    Trump has caused every mass shooting that has happened in the last 20 years or so, I guess. Who else to blame? Sure not the crazy shooters! This easy, "privileged" life we have just gets more complicated all of the time! According to Joy Bahar or somebody, even the homeless, out of work, drug addicted "White guys" are more privileged than even Oprah! Aren't we the lucky ones! I guess I had better use some of my "privilege" now and go back to work, for my "less than" $15 an hour job!

    ReplyDelete
  32. And I have the perfect (temporary) escape plan.

    New blog up and running...

    ReplyDelete

Solo Expedition...

 I haven't really talked about it much but every other weekend I usually head out by myself. It's usually the day I seek out new fis...